Limited Liability Company (LTD) for nonresidents
Doing Business in Ukraine can set up new limited company in about a week.
Our fees for incorporation of a tailor-made company according to your preferences – UAH 21 000 \ USD 800
Why it is better to register new company instead of buying already made one:
- ready-made company has already its personal name, if you want to change it, it will take time, money and efforts
- ready-made company has been already structured and this structure may or may not serve all your business needs
- some may think that it is faster and easier to transfer ready company than to open and register a company from scratch – this is not true, the transfer will take considerable amount of time
- if you become a director of the ready-made company, you will need to fill in the whole for statutory fund which has been cashed by previous director
What is included in the price of the company formation:
- Formation Documents;
- Extract of Commercial Registry;
- Consultancy and notary fees;
- Obtaining all required Ukrainian documents;
- Opening the bank account;
- Registration at the Tax Office for Corporate Income Tax.
- Statutory funds;
- Registered business address;
- Bank fees for proof of deposited statutory funds;
- Documents translation;
- Costs for getting the Ukrainian criminal extract (if needed);
- Help with the application for long-term D Visa for Business purposes (charged separately).
- Identification document (notarized copy of passport);
- Information about anticipated business;
- Notarized copy of Ukrainian tax number (we assist You in getting this number);
- Power of Attorney on behalf of our lawyer.
This price does not include:
Minimum requirements for documentation that You need to provide us: