Residence permit and business visa in Ukraine
By Ukrainian legislation, in some cases visa is needed to enter Ukraine, in other cases it is not required.
Visa-free access to Ukraine is granted to residents of following countries: all countries from European Union, Sweden, Japan, USA, Canada, Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, San-Marino, Korea Republic, if the term of stay in Ukraine doesn’t exceed 90 days.
Visa-free access doesn’t include:
- immigration type of visas
- any other purpose of visit, if the term of stay exceeds 90-day period
Depending on what business you might run and whether you should be present in Ukraine or not, having work permit will be requirement or not. If you need to obtain work permit, our company will assist you with getting all documentation done.
Doing Business in Ukraine can assist you with all of the following:
- Business Visa obtaining
- Registration for foreign citizens and its prolongation
- Residential permission (gives you right to work free without any other work permits)
- Obtaining work permits or its prolongations
- Assistance with Ukrainian citizenship
- Company registration in Visa and Registration Departments in Ukraine